Once you have made the decision to join our church body, the Assimilation Ministry will provide details regarding New Member's Orientation and ministry opportunities.
New Membership Process
- New members are directed to a Pre-Member Counselor(s) who will present the Plan of Salvation and assist with the completion of a new membership form.
- New members will complete classes that teaches biblical truth and practical application as they journey through the membership process.
- During the classes, they will discover their spiritual gifts.
- After completion of the classes, they will be assisted in finding a ministry to serve according to their gifts, interests, and talents.
- New member(s) will receive orientation and training by a designated ministry leader.
- New members' graduation and fellowship are scheduled during various times of the year.
- Spiritual growth will continue through Christian Education and the Shepherding Leadership Ministry.