Benefits of RWP-30D
- Remain faithful to strengthen the inner man.
- KNOW the Word of God.
- Receive the POWER of the Word. (Psalm 19:7)
- Develop an enriched prayer life. Pray for what God wants for us, versus telling Him what we want from Him.
- Increase our faith by hearing and doing the will of God.
- The Holy Spirit will bring the Word back to our remembrance.
- The Holy Spirit will pray for us with "groanings too deep for words". Jesus, who sits at the right hand of the Father, will intercede for us. (Romans 8)
- Become confident in sharing the gospel.
The commitment to:
- Read the selected scriptures daily.
- Text "Done" to your coach when reading is completed for the day.
- Participate in a one-hour Zoom call with Pastor Ivory L. Varner on Thursdays at 5:30 p.m. or Saturdays at 9:30 a.m.
- If interested, contact the office at (713) 943-2215 or register using the links below.
Thursday Evenings Sessions
Saturday Morning Sessions