Director – Dr. Chad Rankin
L2 – TBD
L3 – TBD
- Single Monthly Book Club
- Annual Fish Frey Fellowship
- Annual San Marcus Shopping Trip
- Small Group Bible Fellowship
- Single Retreats
- Single Ministry Leader
- Single Ministry Fellowship Leader
- Single Ministry Prayer Leader
- Single Ministry Care Group Leader
- Single Ministry Bible Teacher
- Single Ministry Communication Leader
Purpose of Ministry
What We Do:
Encourage and equip singles to grow in their walk with God by living life according to God’s purpose and principles from the Bible.
Single Ministry is a family of friends who support one another, encourage each other to be more like Christ. Whether you are career minded, never married but hope to get married, single parent, single again, or widowed, we have something special here for you.
To help single men and women given themselves unto the Lord by living holy in body and spirit while impacting the kingdom of God for the Glory of God (1 Corinthians 7:32-25; Ephesians 5:1-13)
How we pull off biblical principles:
- To foster opportunities through small accountable fellowship and regularly schedule Bible study and social events to build accountable friends beyond the wall of the church
- To impact all singles from ages 35 and older with truth of God’s Word so that they will understand and live out God’s purpose for their lives.