Director – Dr. Ivory Varner
L2 – Bro Carlton Hubbard
L3 – Minister Reginald Mayes
- Prayer for the ministry
- Prayer with and sharing the gospel with residents at a local homeless shelter
- Prepare meals for guests from the shelter
- Drive buses to and from the shelter
- Share the gospel and pass out tracts at church events
- Reaching out into the community to share the gospel
- Assist with all aspects of a regular Chapel Service held at the shelter
- Administrators to maintain the business of the ministry
- Event planning
To boldly go forth, sharing the good news of Christ with the power of the Holy Spirit.
Purpose of Ministry
What We Do:
Messengers of Christ is a ministry that has as its primary focus and mission to evangelize our neighborhood, our city, and the world according to Matthew 28:19-20. This is accomplished through the three pillars on which we stand. They are  direct gospel presentations  partnerships with other BWBFC ministries to share the gospel and  encouragement and training for our entire body. Our goal can be facilitated when every member of BWFBC is able to share their personal testimony to non-believers to effectively communicate how Jesus Christ has impacted their life
“Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” (Matthew 28:19-20)
- Introduce others to Christ.
- Encourage closer relationships with Christ.
- Demonstrate the love of Christ through prayer and gospel presentations.
- Embrace members and non-members.
- Expand involvement with the surrounding community.