Director – Dr. Chad Rankin
L2 – TBD
L3 – TBD
- Quarterly Marriage Fellowship
- Annual Sweetheart Banquet
- Annual Marriage Retreat
- Marriage Seminars
- Marriage Sunday School (2nd – 5th Sunday)
Purpose of Ministry
What We Do:
To help build, restore, and strengthen all marriages at Bible Way through sound biblical and practical teachings of God’s Word so that the marriages of Bible Way will be the earthly example of the marriage between Christ and the Church
(Eph. 5:22-32; Col. 3:18-21)
To develop and equip marriages that will function according to God’s intended purposes.
Eph. 5:22-32; 1 Peter 3:1-7
How we pull off biblical principles:
- To provide biblical and practical small group discussions to deal with marital issues of the body.
- To grow the Marriage Ministry by 25 couples within each year.
- To provide accountable relationships with married couples.
- To create loving environments and events that strengthen marriages.