Director – Dr. Chad Rankin
L2 – (TBD)
L3 – Sis Victoria Moore / Sis Alicia Carrier
- Annual Christmas Banquet
- Annual JAM Picnic
- Annual JAM Retreat
- Black History Program
- Children’s Church – 2nd thru 5th Sunday
- Fiesta Texas Trip
- JAM Graduation
- Movie Night
- Kite Day
- October Festival
- Wednesday Bible Study
- Children’s Sunday School Teachers
Purpose of Ministry
What We Do:
JAM ministry provides a fun and exciting Bible-based ministry where children learn how to experience and express the love of Christ while learning to respect others as they become One with God.
Galatians 2:20; Ephesians 4:4-6; Philippians 2:3-4
Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it
- To provide an atmosphere of worship and learning through songs, prayer, Scripture memorization, and Bible lessons.
- For children to learn how to experience and express the love of Christ towards others.
- To have children excited about their relationship with Christ as they live out in obedience to Christ and their parents by applying God’s Word.