- We believe in the one triune God, existing in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, eternal in being, identical in nature, equal in power and glory, and having the same attributes and perfection.
(Deuteronomy 6:14; 2 Corinthians 13:14)
The Holy Scriptures
- We believe that the sixty-six (66) books of the Holy Bible, as originally written, are the verbal, full, complete, inspired Word of God and the product of Spirit-controlled men.
- We believe that the Scriptures are without error.
- We believe the Holy Bible is the true center of Christian union and the supreme standard by which all human conduct, creeds, and opinions shall be tried.
(2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:19-21; Revelation 22:18-19)
The Person and Work of Jesus Christ
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God, became man without ceasing to be God.
- We believe that He was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary in order that He might reveal God and redeem sinful man.
- We believe that He accomplished redemption, not only for us, but for the entire human race.
- We believe that He is the propitiation for the sins of the whole world through His death on the cross as a substitutionary sacrifice; this salvation is conditioned upon personal acceptance of Jesus Christ as Savior.
This redemption is made sure to us by His literal physical resurrection from the dead.
(John 1:1- 2, 12, 14; Luke 1:35; Romans 3:24 - 25, 4:25; 1 John 2:2; Hebrews 2:9; 1 Peter 1:3 - 5)
- We believe the Lord Jesus Christ is now in heaven, exalted at the right hand of God, where He is the High Priest for His people, He fulfills the ministry of representative, intercessor, and advocate.
(Hebrews 9:24, 7;25; Romans 8:34; 1 John 2:12)